For two decades, the electricians in Islip Terrace with Mister Sparky have provided unsurpassed service to customers throughout the region. We’ve helped thousands of people over the years, and we look forward to the opportunity to help you as well. Whether you simply need a ceiling fan installed or you want us to rewire your entire home, we’ll be available for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Electrical Safety Inspections
One of the most important services we offer is a home electrical inspection. If you’re trying to purchase or sell a home, an inspection will be must. But even if you’re not in the market, you should schedule one to make sure all of the wiring and other components in your home are working properly. You’ll see any issues that need to be addressed, and you may even enjoy lower electric bills as a result.
Like a lot of other things in our homes, the electrical wiring is “out of sight, out of mind.” As a result, you rarely even think about it until something goes wrong. However, a wiring malfunction can be extremely dangerous – even deadly. That’s why you should have your system inspected by an Islip Terrace electrician periodically to make sure it is safe.
These are just a few of the reasons you should consider scheduling an inspection:
- To check for wear and tear – especially if you’re in an older home
- You’re planning any sort of extensive renovation to your home
- You want peace of mind knowing your system is safe
Here’s just some of what to expect when you do:
- We’ll check to make sure circuits and panels are not overloaded.
- We’ll make sure your dishwasher and garbage disposal are on separate circuits.
- We’ll also make sure that water heaters, sinks and other appliances and fixtures are no closer than three feet from the electrical panel.
Don’t spend another day wondering if your home’s electrical system is safe, or if the one in a home you’re thinking of buying will give you problems down the road. Call the electricians in Islip Terrace with Mister Sparky at 631-479-2852 or contact us online to schedule an inspection.