You rely on your home’s electrical system for so much. It’s vital it be ready to perform optimally at all times. Why trust its care and maintenance to anyone but the best in the business?
Our professional experience and training give us the confidence to make that statement. Since 1993, we have been providing the highest quality electrical services at the most competitive prices. What makes your Mister Sparky electrician the best is their knowledge and skills, but also the level of customer service they provide. We guarantee our work and make ourselves available to you for any follow-up care or maintenance you’ll need.
Home Electrical Services
It’s often overlooked how much the quality of your home’s electrical system affects its overall safety. It’s estimated that over 66,000 house fires are caused in the U.S. every year by faulty wiring and failures in the electrical service. These damages cause over $868 million in property damage, killing almost 500 people. Your Mister Sparky electrician does more than keep your lights on; he/she protects you and your family by providing the following services:
- 24 Hour Electrical Services
- Lighting Installation
- Generator Sales and Service
- Electrical Maintenance
- Surge Protection
- Ceiling Fan Installation
There are many aspects of your electrical system that can go wrong. We want you to keep an eye out for these signs so your electrical system is properly maintained and stays in working order.
Signs That Your Electrical System Needs Repairs
You may be concerned you won’t know about any issues in your residence or commercial office building needing electrical repair until it is too late. You can avoid costly repairs by keeping an eye out for these signs which can warn you of impending problems:
- Dull, blinking, or popping light bulbs: Dull or flickering lights may be a sign of a bad connection in an electrical circuit. Conversely, bulbs shining so brightly they pop could mean the circuit is overloaded.
- Sparking outlets: It is normal for there to be occasional sparking from outlets upon insertion of a plug, but if it happens every time you’re plugging something in that is a problem which needs to be addressed. The same can be said if outlets won’t hold a plug or they just don’t work. Simply replacing the outlet or rewiring the connection may be all that’s needed to fix the problem.
- Breakers are constantly tripping: When a circuit is overloaded, it pulls too much power in and can cause the breaker to trip. If you notice the same line constantly tripping, it is time to have it serviced.
Increase Your Home’s Value with Mister Sparky
As residential electricians we work to protect you and your home, but also increase its value. Buyers place a large value on energy efficiency in today’s market, and an inspection of your home’s electrical system can lead to a number of different suggestions on how to make it more energy efficient. Plus, if you’re looking to remodel, your Mister Sparky Electrician can help you see how the remodel will affect your home’s electrical service, and make sure it is meeting the current electrical codes.
Your Mister Sparky electrician can handle any electrical problems you may be experiencing. Contact us at 631-479-2852 if you’re in need of electrical repair services today.